Thursday, August 25, 2005

i'm okay ( i promise )

why the spark? even i don't know exactly why. it took me some time to ponder the possible answers and i've come up with these:

(1)i wanted some excitement in my life.

my life has become so monotonous i didn't even realize it since yesterday. i wanted something new.. something to get excited about.. and that's just it..

(2)it's one of the things that i've always wanted to do

ever since i was a kid i've always looked up to kids ( bata na lalake ) who had earrings.. i thought they were really brave or something ( i thought that it really hurt haha )

(3)i wanted to look cool ^_^

self-explanatory o.O lol

(4)had a fight with my mom.. sort of a rebellion >:)

i've been planning this for a long time.. never got the time.. timing lang na nagaway kami ni mama.. so un.. don't really wanna talk about it though

(5)i wanted someone to hate me

i figured she would really hate what i've done.. i wanted her to hate me so it would be easier to stop loving her... (wag na mangulit kung sino)

i think that about sums up the reasons.. and to clear things up.. it's not because i was or am depressed or drunk.. you don't need to be either of those do to stupid things.. haha.

2 comments:

Rammyboi said...

ahahaha... now i understand dirk and all of my jurisdiction with you before the act was right... indeed, you had problems.... just dont deny it.... i can read thoughts and actions of a person. is becoming a gift to me. Cguro binigay ni Lord sa akin para d na me maka hurt ng tao dahil sa pagka insensitive ko... basta... be happy lng with what ur doin and kht ganyan ang pag resort mo as a rebellion, dont forget to live ur life to the fullest... Remember: may pinagsimahan din tau so i know you.... u can lean on me f u want.. ahehehehe... emote na ko. :-)

Donna said...

bsta dirk i think it's cool..hehe! sort of ngchange ang aura mo...hehehe