Sunday, July 30, 2006

forward to the future!

i've been thinking a lot lately.. mostly about what's going to happen to me in the near future. i'm revolving around one thing.. graduation. Graduation is a moment that is often looked forward to by most students. However, it is not the case for me. Although I have my share of doubts and frustrations in school, I can cleary see myself graduating given the best of circumstances and my doing good in school. BUT>>> i also dread the day i cut up my roots, grow wings and fly. It's not exactly DREAD dread, it's more like how a baby might feel when he takes his first step - i know it has to happen but i still don't want it to happen. OKAY. I must admit that I'm afraid of growing up, having responsibilities and stuff like that. I've always been carefree, childish and irresponsible. Facing the challenge of the world is a bit too much for the ME right now. But, I'm going to do my best to be the man I'm supposed to be. I think that when I think about these things, I'm slowly growing up and getting ready for what life will throw at me. Goodluck to me!

No comments: