Friday, June 10, 2005

wake-up call

i thought i'd do something that's worth my time instead of just playing computer games. so.. this is my first time blogging. let's see.. well.. i woke up 2pm kanina.. (it's summer and all) After eating a very heavy brunch + early dinner i decided to sit on my hardly comfy coffee chair and proceeded to waste my day by playing "Atelier Iris - Eternal Mana" - an adventure game on the PS2. Good thing my mom called me or I would've stayed in my room all afternoon. Anyways, I became the temp driver cause the regular driver had something to do. Fastforward to McDonald's... i ate food.. (what else is there to do?Ü) blah blah blah. And.. here I am.. finishing up my first post. wow. I actually did something worthwhile! anyways, i gonna customize my blogpage now. later.

No comments: